2009年12月22日火曜日

Home work 007

1.Since Japanese weddings are expensive, do you think having a massive wedding like Korea or UAE is a good idea? Why?

I think if expensive wedding party is not so important for me.
If i could have a small party (like home party) ,It would be a special memories for me as well.

2. What do you think about eloping? Is it a good idea or romantic? Why?

I think it is romantic, but only in dramas!!
I don't agree with eloping with boyfriend.


3. Have you ever thought about having a wedding in a foreign location like Hawaii? Would you do it? Why?Or Why not?
I don't really think so.
Because, it cost very very expensive to bring our family or audience to foreign country.
But, it sounds romantic.

4.What is your ideal wedding?

My ideal wedding is having a home party with our own ideas.
(like have a slide show of our memories,make homemade cakes to serve )

5.What would you definitely do, wear or go to on that big day? Why is that important?

Maybe white dress.
Not so important, but bride usually wear white dress.

6. Have you ever been to a foreigner's wedding?
What was your impression?

I've never been to foreign weddings.
I'd like to go someday.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿