2009年10月19日月曜日

Home work 002

1.Death and Funerals:

a. Do you have any international friends or a host family?

No, I don't have any.

If not, then how would you express condolences to an American host family if their Grandmother died?

I'll do nothing to them, maybe send some flower.

b. Have you ever been to a foreign funeral?

No.

2. The language of Clothes (preparation for next weeks topic):

a.Why are Japanese designer label crazy?
Why is what you wear so important?

Maybe, jeans??

b.What does “Don’t judge a book by it’s cover.” mean to you?

Read inside. ??

3 件のコメント:

  1. I think to send frowers is good odea.

    返信削除
  2. I didn't come up with sending flowers.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!
    I think your opinion is very good, but I think you had better send an e-mail or a letter to them.

    返信削除