2009年10月26日月曜日

Home work 003

1. Do you judge people according to what they wear? Why?
I don't judge what they wear.
Because, I think its freedom and we can wear any clothes what we want depends on TPO or our conditions.

2. Do you think Japanese society puts an importance on clothing when judging other people from another country?

I don't really thik so.
Because, usually we know people from foreign countries wear the clothes acording to their culture. But, Japanese people are quite strict to their clothes.

3. What colors are you wearing now? Do they reflect your mood?

I'm wearing a sweat and pants.
It's my pajama style.
I'm really sleepy now beacause of my sleeping styles.

8 件のコメント:

  1. Hello
    I agree with you that what kind of clothes we wears is our freedom. I also don't judge people according to what they wear.

    返信削除
  2. I agree with you. Because I think TPO is important. I think we should not judge what they wear only.

    返信削除
  3. I understand your idea.
    Pajamas make me sleepy!so I cannot study in pajamas.

    返信削除
  4. I agree with you.
    But I judge people according to what they wear.

    返信削除
  5. Hello~:D!!
    I think you absolutely reflect your mood!!haha

    返信削除
  6. Hi fmx!
    I really understand you:)
    When I am in a dressing-gown I always feel lazy.

    返信削除
  7. Hi, fmx.
    I think so too.
    What kinds of clothes people wearing is not so important.

    返信削除
  8. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除